Choose from Surf Camps in over 118 locations

Flexible booking conditions

Finding the best time to take vacation and matching that with an affordable flight ticket can be tricky. That is why our standard policy is to let our customers be flexible in which day of the week they prefer to arrive at the surf camp and how long to stay.

To secure your booking you only need to pay a 15% deposit up front. The remaining 85% is paid upon arrival at surf camp, so no need for you to "lock-in" your money in advance.

The deposit is 100% refundable (independendent of reason) up to 15 days prior to arrival and is returned to your credit card they day after you choose to cancel.

Making a reservation with us is very easy.

Our booking system takes you trough 3 simple steps after you have chosen your desired surf camp:

  • When do you want to surf?
  • What surf package do you want?
  • Who are you?

When you have answered these questions and agreed to our booking conditions your request will be sent to the local surf camp manager for confirmation. When your booking is confirmed you will receive an e-mail that guides you back to our site where you can pay the 15% deposit necessary to secure your booking. Voila, you are all set to go surfing!